Why not outsource your bookkeeping requirements to us. It gives you time as a business owner to put your energy and concentration into your business in which you specialise. I have proven time and time again to some of our clients that the time spent by business owners trying to learn the long administrative process of dealing with Revenue returns is best left to us as advisers who specialise in this area thus allowing the client to Spend the additional time on his business and the cost savings of doing it yourself do not out weight the opportunity cost lost in the time you could have allocated to your business and increased your profits. Therefore outsourcing is the most effective method for most businesses.
We provide a full range of accounts services including:
- Preparation of Accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships, Limited Companies, Charities, Not for profit organisations, Property Management Companies, Schools, Credit Unions, International Companies
- We provide a professional bookkeeping service on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for returns of Paye & PRSI returns including P30, P45, P60, P35, Payslips, Benefits in kind, Vat returns, VIES returns, RCT
- We are a Thesaurus payroll software approved provider.
- We can make payments to your suppliers on your behalf through EFT paying all your business expenses freeing time for you to spend on your business
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation Statements from your bank records, writing up your Cheques Journal, Cash Payments book, Sales book, Purchases book.
- Advice on bookkeeping records to be kept under legislative obligations
- Make recommendations and improvements on your Accounting system and Set up your Accounting system e.g. Quickbooks, Sage, Tas books or Big Red Book
FREE Company Incorporation
We offer all new clients a FREE service in that we don’t charge our fee for company incorporation of a new company. This offer is given on the basis that the client retains us as their Accountants for a minimum period of one year. This is to allow the client time to form his or her own opinion of our services as trusted advisers. We will help you in your decision making process of appointing new directors, secretary, auditor if applicable.